Friday, November 4, 2011

Comment on Entry #2 for Ellis Educ5701

As my internet, and Blogger it seems, will not allow me to comment on Summer's blog entry, here is my comment for now. (I still cannot access Christine's blog!)

I think the idea of having a Blackboard-type system, as well as instant computer access for all students would be SO helpful for middle school teachers.  Students are at the age where parents are trying to let them take some responsibility for keeping track of their school work, while also wanting to still monitor what they are doing.  I think having a database of information that pairs with internet access could greatly benefit a parent who wants to do a "quick check" on what their students is doing and how they are doing, while not hovering too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment